2020 Corsair

bbf2530

Just picked up my new Corsair. Wandering what the little button on the left tip lever does?

Thanks
Hi hv. Do you mean the button on the end of the turn signal lever? If yes, that is the on/off button for the Lane Keep Assist system.

It would probably be helpful if you take a quick read through your Owners Manual. You don't need to read the entire manual. But if you look through the table of contents, you can narrow your reading down to acquainting yourself with the myriad driver assist/SYNC/computer/electronic and other systems in your new Corsair.

And to make that easier, you can also download the PDF version here: https://www.fleet.ford.com/parts-service/resources/owner-manuals/

Good luck.

G-666090

Got it. So it will light up red on the side that moves towards and shakes the steering wheel right. I was hoping that it would steer as well.

bbf2530

Got it. So it will light up red on the side that moves towards and shakes the steering wheel right. I was hoping that it would steer as well.
Hi G. Th system will steer back to the lane center, if you have it set to assist.

This is all explained in more detail in the Owners Manual and on the Lincoln website.

Good luck.

HTML