2020 Corsair Panoramic Sunroof Wind Noise and Rattle

JakeB

Just bought a new 2020 Corsair. I’ve noticed that at higher speeds (50 + mph) there is often a significant wind noice and vibration hum. It seems to be coming from the front part, over the driver side. Also the middle plastic divider on the sunroof rattles a lot when going over certain road surfaces at higher speeds. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and was the issue resolved?

kmooresc

Just bought a new 2020 Corsair. I’ve noticed that at higher speeds (50 + mph) there is often a significant wind noice and vibration hum. It seems to be coming from the front part, over the driver side. Also the middle plastic divider on the sunroof rattles a lot when going over certain road surfaces at higher speeds. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and was the issue resolved?
I have had this for a year, bought mine Oct 18, 2020 probably can look at my posts KMOORESC, the dealer yeah sure... determined mine was with a window molding I believe, it was strange that at a certain angle of attack on the vehicle, certain cross wind conditions it would set up a an annoying load noise. I had the PLEASURE of several trips 200 miles and one from New Orleans to Jacksonville with constant noise. conditions were perfect for it. The dealer did?? replace but with the travel restrictions I have not been able to really test it, only have 6000 miles in one year! I did not have the sunroof open nor the shade, but the noise did come from this area, my first encounter sounded as if it was from the tailgate area... overall, poor qc on these as I have had several "plastic" breaks etc... keep us posted