• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 Aviator Voice Control

marcdd

Picked myself up an Aviator Reserve (full load) Canadian Model. No black Label models in Canada. Does anyone know if you can control the climate functions or cabin temperature with voice commands. I thought you could, but not available on my Sync for some reason. Thanks.

bbf2530

Picked myself up an Aviator Reserve (full load) Canadian Model. No black Label models in Canada. Does anyone know if you can control the climate functions or cabin temperature with voice commands. I thought you could, but not available on my Sync for some reason. Thanks.
Hi marcdd. With SYNC 3, you definitely can control/change temperature. I have done so. It accepts particular commands, after pressing the SYNC voice control button.

I have never tried to change function (although I believe you can), so can not fill you in on that.

Have you checked your Owners Manual for the voice commands? You really need to read through the Owners Manual, as there are a multitude of features which may go undiscoverd on your new vehicle if you don't. You can also find How-to's and video tutorials on the Lincoln Owners website. register and find those that pertain to your Aviator.

Lincoln Owners: Your Lincoln Ownership Experience Begins Here

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

marcdd

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it.
attempted voice commands to ‘set temperature’ as per owners manual. Still does not recognize this command or any similar. so still unsure about this option.

HTML