2020 Aviator Touch Screen Terrible

mapkos13

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Swiping from station preset page to page it’s nearly impossible. Half the time it ends up locking in a preset. I try to swipe slow, fast and it still sucks.

Another issue I get is coming out of Bluetooth connectivity when listening to music on my iPhone. It takes a good 2-3 minutes before the Sirius station presets register. I change a station and it still plays whatever was playing when I switched from Bluetooth. Doesn’t swipe properly.

The entire experience with Sync 3 and this Aviator as it relates to swiping screens is abysmal.

bbf2530

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Swiping from station preset page to page it’s nearly impossible. Half the time it ends up locking in a preset. I try to swipe slow, fast and it still sucks.

Another issue I get is coming out of Bluetooth connectivity when listening to music on my iPhone. It takes a good 2-3 minutes before the Sirius station presets register. I change a station and it still plays whatever was playing when I switched from Bluetooth. Doesn’t swipe properly.

The entire experience with Sync 3 and this Aviator as it relates to swiping screens is abysmal.

Hi mapko. Have you brought this to the attention of the Service Department of your Lincoln Dealer so they can diagnose and correct any underlying issues?

Make an appointment, demonstrate the problem to the Service Writer/Tech, and let them fix it.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

mapkos13

Had it there twice. Provided cell phone videos of the issue at least four times. They flashed the software and no change whatsoever.

Vehicle is in service now for the smell issue in my other post. The loaner has none of these issues. The screen is fast and responsive.

My first time with Lincoln and I’m beginning to worry that I have issues that are acknowledged but cannot seem to be fixed.

Guess we’ll see what they come up with this time.... or don’t.