2019 Reserve Select

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Thequietman

OK, I have this 2019 Nautilus and it has 21" Continental tires, 2.7 AWD....about every option it seems but I did get it used with 18,132 miles. I've decoded the VIN but it's not clear what options were installed. The Lincoln dealers near me are not helpful. Any one have a checklist or info on installed options?

bbf2530

OK, I have this 2019 Nautilus and it has 21" Continental tires, 2.7 AWD....about every option it seems but I did get it used with 18,132 miles. I've decoded the VIN but it's not clear what options were installed. The Lincoln dealers near me are not helpful. Any one have a checklist or info on installed options?

Hi Tqm. If no one here can help you, you can ask your Lincoln Dealer (or any Lincoln/Ford Dealer) to print you a copy of the Window Sticker, which would have come on your vehicle from the factory. It is a simple task.

Did you purchase it from a Lincoln or Ford Dealer? If yes, they should do it for you with no questions asked.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

rbird2

OK, I have this 2019 Nautilus and it has 21" Continental tires, 2.7 AWD....about every option it seems but I did get it used with 18,132 miles. I've decoded the VIN but it's not clear what options were installed. The Lincoln dealers near me are not helpful. Any one have a checklist or info on installed option
If the dealer is unable to help, post your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and I'll see if I can help...