2019 Nautilus Water problem

Char

Hi, New here....
I just bought a 2019 Nautilus Black Label a month ago, 2500 miles on it. A few weeks ago I found water under the spare tire In the trunk well. Nothing else’s was wet above in the trunk area.
Went to dealer and they found nothing. Said they tried everything but couldn’t find anything. They told me it’s on file if any issues down the road...that was 9/29 and not two weeks later, 10/11 More water and going back in. Of course it’s not until next week. it did rain today so will check tonight when husband brings my car back.
a yo e else have this problem?
thank you

DucatiBob

Take the spare tire cover out and sit in the back with a flashlight while someone sprays the rear of the vehicle with a hose. You’ll see where the water is coming in.

Char

So the dealer has had my car again for the past week, They thought I was crazy because they couldn’t find anything... until they decided to take the Rear bumper off and saw that the grommets were not sealed properly and they could actually duplicate the issue. They sealed them but found another leak in the tailgate.. who’s crazy now!!!