• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 MKC auto engine stop

West1950

Auto engine stop works only when I go to instrument panel and uncheck auto engine stop. Anyone else having this problem. I take it to dealer and they say nothing wrong. HELP

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
So are you saying the default setting for the auto engine stop feature is "disabled" when you go to start your car and you have to manually un-ckeck the box in order for it to start working? Did the dealer really say there is nothing wrong after you explained the situation? Did they experience the issue themselves?

West1950

So are you saying the default setting for the auto engine stop feature is "disabled" when you go to start your car and you have to manually un-ckeck the box in order for it to start working? Did the dealer really say there is nothing wrong after you explained the situation? Did they experience the issue themselves?
No I have not explained to them that, cause I was playing with it today and trying different things.

HTML