• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 Lincoln Continental has slow water drip on exterior behind the passenger side rear tire.

G-816085

My 2019 Lincoln Continental drips water for days on the exterior behind the passenger side rear tire. After it’s been out in the rain, it leaks water for days on the garage floor. Service dept says this is normal. Anyone else have this issue on their Lincoln?

kkriskal

Hello G-816085, do you have panoramic roof? Check if the drain holes are clogged a little bit so the water drains slowly making it drip for days. I wash my car very frequently ( have an unlimited wash package) and I don't see the water drip for days. Yes, when you start it in the morning and move it a bit, a little drips from the door edges and the rear trunk lid but once driven, it never drips. So check the drain holes to start with. Some dealers park the car in dusty areas or under trees etc. so there might be lot of dirt. If you don't have a panoramic roof or sunroof, then it is a whole different story

HTML