2019 Continental Steering

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Seedsntrees

Anyone else having adaptive steering control problems? The car has been in the shop for 8 days. Not sure Henry Ford would design a car that you can not steer. I believe once repaired, going to market it and no more Ford products.

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Most auto manufacturers are going to electric steering. Oh, and Henry Ford has been dead since 1947. He had nothing to do with this nor the fact that the techs at your dealership may not be able to get the parts needed to do whatever repair may be necessary. You know, there's a pandemic and all affecting supply chains everywhere. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

dmorneau

Anyone else having adaptive steering control problems? The car has been in the shop for 8 days. Not sure Henry Ford would design a car that you can not steer. I believe once repaired, going to market it and no more Ford products.
A friend of mine had the same problem with his Cadillac. 10 days in the shop. Replaced entire electric steering module and computer that controlled it. $5800 CND was the bill.