2018 MKZ Rocker Panel

Arandul

Hey guys,

I scuffed up my passenger side rocker panel and it's really bothering me, so I was thinking of replacing both panels with chrome panels or something.

My question is, does anybody know if rocker panels designed for the 2017 MKZ will fit on the 2018 model? I can't imagine any significant production differences, but when I look on various sites their searches say that a 2017 panel will not fit. If anybody can verify it would be a big help.

Thanks!

bbf2530

Hey guys,

I scuffed up my passenger side rocker panel and it's really bothering me, so I was thinking of replacing both panels with chrome panels or something.

My question is, does anybody know if rocker panels designed for the 2017 MKZ will fit on the 2018 model? I can't imagine any significant production differences, but when I look on various sites their searches say that a 2017 panel will not fit. If anybody can verify it would be a big help.

Thanks!
Hi Arandul. While I can state with certainty that the 2017-2018 rocker panel areas are identical, are you sure you want to take the word of an Internet stranger, if it may cost you money? They are the same though.

You can verify by doing an online search for the part numbers of the 2017 and 2018 replacement rocker panels from Lincoln/Ford. The part numbers should be the same.

Good luck with your search and let us know how you make out..

Arandul

Hi Arandul. While I can state with certainty that the 2017-2018 rocker panel areas are identical, are you sure you want to take the word of an Internet stranger, if it may cost you money? They are the same though.

You can verify by doing an online search for the part numbers of the 2017 and 2018 replacement rocker panels from Lincoln/Ford. The part numbers should be the same.

Good luck with your search and let us know how you make out..
Thank you for the response, since the rocker panels aren't very expensive I'll risk taking advice from internet strangers.

Thanks again!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML