Lincoln Forums Navigation:

2018 MKX Reserved

Han

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I am a new owner of above car and have a question. Is it normal for the front drivers seat to have the a/c come on the seat at a full 3 dots when I start the car ? Thanks for any help on this matter.
Mike

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Hi everyone, I am a new owner of above car and have a question. Is it normal for the front drivers seat to have the a/c come on the seat at a full 3 dots when I start the car ? Thanks for any help on this matter.
Mike
The way you describe for your MKX is the way my Continental operates. The air conditioning is available at engine start and the seat ventilation/cooling is available with the switch in the on position (my car has 3 on positions identified by little lights beside the switch). So if you start your car with the A/C on and the seat ventilation switch on in one of 3 positions then you will get cold air to your seats. If you don't want the seat ventilation when you start the car then press the seat ventilation button until the light cycles through the settings and goes off. Now you don't have seat ventilation until you press the switch again.

Our "cars" probably operate the same, but I have not driven a 2018 MKX.

Good luck

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML