2018 Lincoln Navigator First Drive

American Luxury

Cincinnati, OH
What hasn’t changed about the 2018 Lincoln Navigator is this: It’s still gigantic. Lincoln lists the shortest and lightest version of this body-on-frame beast at 210.0 inches long and one offensive tackle shy of three tons hefty. The long-wheelbase Navigator L with all-wheel drive comes in at 221.9 inches and well over 6000 pounds. Ford builds some Super Duty pickups and commercial trucks that are heavier, and during World War II it knocked out four-engine B-24 bombers to defeat fascism, so this isn’t the biggest Ford product ever. But it sure isn’t small.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2018-lincoln-navigator-first-drive-review

This and others reviews are very positive about the new Navigator, much more so than the Continental. Lincoln may have a winner on its hands!

mark95man

What hasn’t changed about the 2018 Lincoln Navigator is this: It’s still gigantic. Lincoln lists the shortest and lightest version of this body-on-frame beast at 210.0 inches long and one offensive tackle shy of three tons hefty. The long-wheelbase Navigator L with all-wheel drive comes in at 221.9 inches and well over 6000 pounds. Ford builds some Super Duty pickups and commercial trucks that are heavier, and during World War II it knocked out four-engine B-24 bombers to defeat fascism, so this isn’t the biggest Ford product ever. But it sure isn’t small.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2018-lincoln-navigator-first-drive-review

This and others reviews are very positive about the new Navigator, much more so than the Continental. Lincoln may have a winner on its hands!
Ok but I thought that you actually test drove this 2018. You review was a copy and paste. How did it handle? How flat was the second row of seats when stored? Any improverments on interior storage? I'd feel better with a V-8 that runs at lower RPMs. For me, the price is $40,000 more than my fully equipped 2014 4X4 Navigator was when new. The big change I see is the price vs my 2014 4X4 Navigator. The HD cooling system alone is 4 times the cost--more electronics that we really don't need. I'll check them out soon.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML