Lincoln Forums Navigation:
  • We've set up for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules - and all viewers will need to agree to the privacy policy and terms of use. Everyone is probably used to this by now - but I thought I'd let you know in advance... Close this box by clicking the X at the right...

2018 Lincoln Continental

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Thread starter #1
Pasadena Lady raised the question of what changes will be made to the 2018 Lincoln Continental. I looked around on Google and all I could find were articles about the 2017 Continental that could be introduced as a 2018 model. Blueoval forums has Order Guides for various models, including the 2017 Continental (copy attached) and should have the Order Guide for the 2018 Continental in due course (already have the guide for other Lincoln 2018 models).

Does anyone have more info?

Attachments

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Thread starter #3
The BlueOval forum has published the 2018 Lincoln Continental Order guide today and it is attached. Does not appear to have many changes from the 2017 model, some colours are dropped and some added. Engines and transmissions are the same and the axle ratios per engine/trans combination are spelled out clearly. Headup display is included in the tech package, and that was added in later 2017 models. The Reserve model has apparently added the Revel 13 speaker radio to the standard features for 2018; but the Canadian models already have that feature standard on 2017 Reserve models.

Interesting the retail sales mix % expectations per model has been added: Premiere 10%, Premiere Livery 7%, Select 40%, Reserve 40%; which gives 97% so not sure where the remaining 3% will be allocated. Perhaps the 3% is for the Black Label model, so I added that guide too.

Attachments

Last edited:

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Thread starter #6
Thanks, both. Will look these over. Got the car data inserted. Can't find the edit signature function.

Both the Jaguar and LR4 forum had a 'thanks' box -- Here too?
I don't think we have a "thanks box", so you have to write it in personally.

For your signature, click the "settings" in top right of page, the 3rd heading down is "my settings" and in this menu the 4th item down is "edit signature" so click that and enter the pic/info.

Good luck.

Thanks. My settings box doesn't have that. Maybe I am two new and don't have that permission yet.

Edit Folders
My Settings
My Profile My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar
Profile Privacy
My Account My Account
Edit Email & Password
General Settings
Edit Connections
Edit Ignore List
Paid Subscriptions
Networking Networking
Friends & Contacts
Event Reminders
Forums Miscellaneous
Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML