2017 Continental - 360 Camera Images Are Blurry

RobWestchesterNY

I just picked up my '17 CPO Certified Continental. I really like the car so far but am having what I believe to be are a couple of issues.

One: The images that are displayed by the front/rear/side/360 camera. They look very washed out - see attached photos. I tried adjusting the brightness on the touchscreen but that didn't help.

Can anyone advise on this? Is there something wrong with the cameras? Software? On my other car - a non-Lincoln -the camera images are much clearer. Thank you!

--Rob664466456646

jhvalente

Michigan
Rob it looks like the side mirror cameras are ok... so that would lead me to look at determining if something happened to the front and rear cameras-ie were they buffed or damaged from something like a high speed buffer... not sure if the lenses are glass or plastic, I will look at my ‘19 conti this morning and see...

You may want to get the cameras wet and see if they clear up at all, if they do that would also lead me to think they are scratched... I may be completely wrong but that is what I would do if i had a few year old car I picked up...

RobWestchesterNY

Thank you. I am having a local dealership check them out next week.

dgron1

I just picked up my '17 CPO Certified Continental. I really like the car so far but am having what I believe to be are a couple of issues.

One: The images that are displayed by the front/rear/side/360 camera. They look very washed out - see attached photos. I tried adjusting the brightness on the touchscreen but that didn't help.

Can anyone advise on this? Is there something wrong with the cameras? Software? On my other car - a non-Lincoln -the camera images are much clearer. Thank you!

--Rob
I have this very issue with my 2017 Reserve. For what it’s worth, here’s what I’m going through with my Lincoln dealer. The Lincoln dealer replaced a module that it says controlled the video output of the cameras. Well, that didn’t work and after a few more days they told me the problem was with the Sync software. However, they said the Lincoln software download site was down and Lincoln had no idea when it would be back. This was just the week before last. Fortunately, I have the concierge service so they just brought the car back and I rescheduled the ‘fix’ for this coming week. We’ll see. I can only relay what I am being told, so keep that in mind. Like I said, we’ll see.

HTML