2015 Navigator - need to convert from buckets to bench - can this be done?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Amj90

So I just bought a 2015 Navigator Select. It comes with the black leather captains chairs (no. Console), I really need a bench to have the extra seat for kids. Has anyone successfully converted? What does it take to do so?

Also, if anyone has a black leather bench they would like to possibly trade? I live in Georgia, will gladly travel to you to exchange, if it’s not too far.

would appreciate any insight or instructions regarding the seat conversion. Thanks so much!

dlcorbett

Apologies, noone responded to after 5 mnths. It's a very easy swap to go from cpt chairs to bench. I would recommend searching an expedition forum becuz there, some members posted a step by step instruction on the process. Only add on would be removing the console. Also, search you tube as well.

oneinch

This would be a worthwhile swap. I have the captain chairs w/o console in my '21. What looks cool is in reality really stupid. Captain chairs are fine WITH the center console, otherwise the second row should be a bench. Why do I think this? Because of the cup holders. Overall the Navigator cup holders are abysmal. Having an extra seat isn't a bad thing either.