2013 MKS Multicontour Massage Seats Menu on Screen

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

nahhas26

Hello all,

I'll get right to it.
2015 Taurus SHO with massage seats - when you click the massage seats button a menu comes up on the main screen showing massage seat options (intensities, which lumbar level you're controlling... etc.)

2017 Taurus SHO - massage seats not an option

2013 MKS - when you click the massage seats button nothing comes up on screen. Searched everywhere to see if I can enable this to no avail. Tutorial video for using massage seats put out by Ford/Lincoln in 2013 does not show a menu anywhere. I'm thinking this on-screen menu was added in 2014 or 2015 MY cars. Can someone with a Ford or Lincoln equipped with multicontour seats chime in on if a menu comes up on the main screen for them after clicking the massage seats button?

I guess my next question would be if I can update my software to have this menu come up. Because using the MC seats function without it is quite unintuitive.

***Just realized I double-posted. I didn't think the first post went through. Reply to either I guess***

rgralliart

HI, I have a 2013 MKS and I have not come across any screen menus to operate the message function either.

Best Regards

wrvond

West Virginia
The menu does come up on our 2015 when the button is pressed.
I’m not 100% positive, but it seems that at some point I also directly accessed the menu controls but it’s not really an option we use all that much so my memory is unreliable.

ss1207

my 2013 has no menus with massage

G-869963

Hello all,

I'll get right to it.
2015 Taurus SHO with massage seats - when you click the massage seats button a menu comes up on the main screen showing massage seat options (intensities, which lumbar level you're controlling... etc.)

2017 Taurus SHO - massage seats not an option

2013 MKS - when you click the massage seats button nothing comes up on screen. Searched everywhere to see if I can enable this to no avail. Tutorial video for using massage seats put out by Ford/Lincoln in 2013 does not show a menu anywhere. I'm thinking this on-screen menu was added in 2014 or 2015 MY cars. Can someone with a Ford or Lincoln equipped with multicontour seats chime in on if a menu comes up on the main screen for them after clicking the massage seats button?

I guess my next question would be if I can update my software to have this menu come up. Because using the MC seats function without it is quite unintuitive.

***Just realized I double-posted. I didn't think the first post went through. Reply to either I guess***
This video shows you how to do it.