• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2013 MKS Modification Thread

Dannymack

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I bought a 2013 MKS EcoBoost back in early December and figured my journey with this car as it goes along may help others that search the web. Been a super fun car so far despite it's faults (Ahem, water pump...). I always like to play a bit more with my cars than some others so here are some pics and details of the path so far.

-Purchased car with just under 100k.
-Had water pump and timing chains/associated hardware replaced immediately
-Replaced both front sway bar links
-Replaced all 6 spark plugs
-Replaced air filter
-New tires
-Added EBC Yellow brake pads
-Removed plastic brake booster hose and replaced with rubber clamped hose
-Powder coated OEM wheels
-Painted grille and surrounding trim gloss black
-painted lower grille valance gloss black
-Opened headlights and custom painted housings black with a red accent
-Debadged trunk
-Added permanent mount Yakima roof racks

Attachments

Ted73

Allentown, PA
Welcome. I like what you've done so far. I have a 2010 I bought this past October and I like it a lot. When the weather warms up, I'm planning to tint the windows. I'm also interested in adding a spoiler to the trunk which I like since it's very suttle.

HTML