2013 MKS FCIM Front Control Instrumentation Module

ElDorado

This is the second time we have had a problem with this panel. We have our air conditioning on and the temperature rises to hi all by itself. I don't understand why we cannot get this part! Here it is summertime, very hot, and the temperature goes up to 85 degrees on the module! Lincoln can surely realize that this is a problem that needs to be corrected. Please help!!

mjsmks

This is the second time we have had a problem with this panel. We have our air conditioning on and the temperature rises to hi all by itself. I don't understand why we cannot get this part! Here it is summertime, very hot, and the temperature goes up to 85 degrees on the module! Lincoln can surely realize that this is a problem that needs to be corrected. Please help!!
Had the same problem with mine. Ford dealer replaced the entire control panel and now its fine.

1loudmkt

Apparently you can take the panel off, take the back off and take the ribbon cables out, and re assemble, im going to try this trick with my mkt tomarrow and ill post back results.

rntootsie

Not too bad, will need 8 mm socket and such, and a trim tool, if its anything like the mkt should be staright forward once the side trim is removed
After taking all the dash trim and console off, he finally found it below and behind the glove box! He was not a happy camper since he didn't need to remove all the dash to start with!