2013-2016 MKS DRL??

2006JWZephyr

OHIO
Just picked up a 2014 MKS 3.7L and a blast of a car to drive. I was curious if anyone had any experience in enabling a Daytime Running Light (DRL) feature/function with the two amber turn signal lights up front so they stay on all-time during the day, function as a turn signal/ hazard when needed and switch to night mode and work along side the headlights/ parking lights?

Has anyone tried this, heard of this being done? Given they are LED's. less of a chance....lesser chance....they burn out.

Thanks for anyone's help, suggestions. No search results to this quest.

wrvond

I imagine it can easily be done using Forscan. The trick would be identifying the correct module and then the code to turn them on. I have used Forscan to change several things on my F350. I have the information to enable parking lights as DRLs on my truck, though I haven’t done it.
If you go to ford-trucks.com and search the F150 forums, you’ll find a ton of information. They have been very active in this area.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML