• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2008 MKX compass problem

Kurahee

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me...

I have a 2008 MKX, and the compass is not working correctly. That would be ok, except it beeps constantly during a trip. Once every 2-3 minutes, and sometimes even more frequently.

Is there an easy way to fix this that anyone can share with me, or can someone tell me how I can easily disconnect the compass? I don't care what direction I'm driving. Currently, i'm driving myself crazy, so any direction is fine!

I was thinking there might be a fuse dedicated to the compass, but i couldn't find out which fuse it might be. I also think it might be unlikely that a compass has its own fuse, but if it does, that would be the easiest and quickest fix.

Thanks all!

HTML