• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2008 Lincoln MKZ wheel switch

Jeramie

Just got a 2008 Lincoln MKZ. (2008 AWD with nav for 4500....schwweeeet!) It has 5 stock rims including the full sized spare, but 1 is bent pretty badly and a couple of the others have some pretty nasty curb rash. I found some wheels on a 2004 Towncar at the junkyard for 80 dollars that are in much better condition. Both rims are 17 inch with the 5x4.5 bolt pattern. The only issue I can see is that the tire sizes on the wheels are a bit different. The tires that were on the Town Car wheels were 225/60 R17 while the new tires that are on my MKZ wheels are 215/55 R17. So my question is, can I take the tires off of the MKZ wheels, put them on the Town Car wheels, and then use them on my MKZ?

HTML