2007 Signature for sale...opinions wanted

VicOwner2018

Looking at a local car on Craigslist.

2007 Signature, 78k miles and he’s asking $7200.

I really would like a Limited with the heated seats, but this one looks decent.

Trying to setup a time to meet and check it out.

wolf_walker

fwiw, if the heated seats haven't failed on a decade old car, they likely soon will.
They aren't expensive to add to non-heated seats, hide the obviously not stock switches somewhere
out of sight and enjoy. I love heated seats. The factory replacement elements are fairly
overpriced and will no doubt become unavailable new in the not too distant future.
Did both of my bottoms already.

04TC

Tampa, FL
The KBB value for a 2007 Signature with 78k miles is $6000-$7000 on kbb.com if the car is in very good to excellent condition. Also that is for a private seller, a dealer would likely charge you a good bit more for the same car. Price could vary a bit based on location.

04TC

Tampa, FL
The KBB value for a 2007 Signature with 78k miles is $6000-$7000 on kbb.com if the car is in very good to excellent condition. Also that is for a private seller, a dealer would likely charge you a good bit more for the same car. Price could vary a bit based on location.
However TCs are becoming only more rare as time goes on because they stopped making them 8 years ago. I think that if the aforementioned car is in good condition, $7200 is a good price. I got mine with more mileage 3 years back for $6300 before taxes and fees.

HTML