• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2007 Lincon Town Car over heating.

Jhon

I was driving my car the other day on 100 degree weather, and the tempature gauge skyrocketed. I noticed when I turned off the AC while driving the gauge went back to normal. Fist time that happened. Any Ideas on what the issue could be?? Thanks!

joe1234

Chances are the cooling fan is not working. Could be the fan control module located on the rear, top of the radiator. The female connectors may be loose and need bent a little or replace with a new module.

Jhon

Hey thanks for the feedback. I did check the fan by turning on the car and the AC at the same time and the fan seems to be working good even at full speed.

HTML