2005 and later Town Car HID Headlamps, Left & Right

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

wolf_walker

Throwing these up on ebay as well, rather sell to an enthusiast so cheaper here.
These are plug and play for 05-11 if you had factory HID's, if you did not they bolt in and plug in but from what I gather you need to have your driver door control module programed to be aware you have HID's now. Do your own homework on that score though.

03-04 cars they plug in and work, with the exception of the side cornering (white) light, which one could rewire inside the light to make it happen pretty easily.

I just had these in my car last week for a few days while I reconditioned my originals, they work fine.

Condition is good but not mint, if it was me I'd take them directly to a professional that does headlight restoration and have them preemptively treated/coated and maybe consider a Lamin-x cover for them, these things are not overly easy to find anymore. The rubber seal/trim is not torn or rock hard. That said they are not at all bad looking for a daily driver.

Photos:

$475 plus actual shipping, UPS, with insurance.
These are big and fragile so shipping is going to be a pain but I will
not ship them anything other than safe and secure.
Prefer paypal, can do a check or money order if need be.

alanon

Throwing these up on ebay as well, rather sell to an enthusiast so cheaper here.
These are plug and play for 05-11 if you had factory HID's, if you did not they bolt in and plug in but from what I gather you need to have your driver door control module programed to be aware you have HID's now. Do your own homework on that score though.

03-04 cars they plug in and work, with the exception of the side cornering (white) light, which one could rewire inside the light to make it happen pretty easily.

I just had these in my car last week for a few days while I reconditioned my originals, they work fine.

Condition is good but not mint, if it was me I'd take them directly to a professional that does headlight restoration and have them preemptively treated/coated and maybe consider a Lamin-x cover for them, these things are not overly easy to find anymore. The rubber seal/trim is not torn or rock hard. That said they are not at all bad looking for a daily driver.

Photos:

$475 plus actual shipping, UPS, with insurance.
These are big and fragile so shipping is going to be a pain but I will
not ship them anything other than safe and secure.
Prefer paypal, can do a check or money order if need be.
Hi,

What's the ebay posting link? I'm interested. My HID passenger assembly is letting moisture in and the rubber gasket around it is shot.

Thank you,
Dustin