2003 Aviator rear dvd

youguyssuck

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

Anyone else watch that game? Jesus christ we pwned the eagles.. 42-0, biggest shutout in Monday Night Football history (1987 I believe it was there was a 41-0) we just owned the hell out of them the whole game.. 3 interceptions were run back for touchdowns!

Anyone that didn\'t watch it missed a great first half, then nothing really notable in the 2nd half.. cept some very interesting filler material.

I feel bad for them since they took a stand w/ Terrell Owens and now they suck :(

NYC LS8

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

f$%k the Eagles.

\"One...

...Pretty God awful fuckin\' football team.\"

:rofl:

imported_Tubby

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

Yea, that McMahon is the worst man to ever touch a football and should be shot. What a terrible game.

96DiamondVIII

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

[quote name=\'NYC LSC\']f$%k the Eagles.

\"One...

...Pretty God awful fuckin\' football team.\"

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yep, f$%k \'em.

GO GIANTS!

danistanggt

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

COLTS..... and don\'t eva ferget it!!!

i saw part of the game. but when the score went to 28-0 i went to bed.....

youguyssuck

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

[quote name=\'Mineral 5Speed GT\']Hell, even the 49ers put 25 on Seattle[/QUOTE]

Well, to clarify, it was 27-25 and that was the worst game I have seen *this season* from the hawks.. and we still won. I thought you meant they won by 25 and I was like whoa whoa whoa no... but now I see what you mean

Mineral 5Speed GT

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

[quote name=\'Clouderold\']Well, to clarify, it was 27-25 and that was the worst game I have seen *this season* from the hawks.. and we still won. I thought you meant they won by 25 and I was like whoa whoa whoa no... but now I see what you mean[/QUOTE]
Oh no, the 49ers couldn\'t beat anyone (short of High School or College) by 25 pts. Just meant we scored 25 on them...in my mind, we won :p

youguyssuck

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

[quote name=\'Mineral 5Speed GT\']Oh no, the 49ers couldn\'t beat anyone (short of High School or College) by 25 pts. Just meant we scored 25 on them...in my mind, we won :p[/QUOTE]

haha well yeah you beat the eagles

jsev22

MNF Seahawks at Eagles

I would have won the local football pool if either team could have put up one more TD....picked 15 out of 16 and still lost on the points! :rant: