• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2000 Lincoln Town Car rear shock replacement

Carrerabound

I have been trying to figure a way to reach the top bolt on the right rear shocksm does anyone have a video or a practical way to get at it? For some reason, I can reach the top bolt on the left rear, but not the right; crazy!

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Is something in the way or you just can't physically reach it? (i.e. it's too far away, you're laying on your back under the vehicle, it's up on a lift, etc)......Define "can't reach it"....How high is the vehicle off the ground?

Carrerabound

There is hardly any room to put a wrench in there between the body and the frame, I can touch it with my fingers is about all the room there is. Have you looked?

HTML