• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1998 LTC Windshield Wiper Motor

AG_87_LSC

WTB: looking for CALIPERS

if anyone has a front set of calipers lying around, lemme know the price. I also need hoses.

i dont know what other brake parts i might need but the left caliper is not releasing, and the right one might as well be a raddle stick. (end links were fixed)

AG_87_LSC

im in wethersfield, just south of hartford. but im usually all over, i used to go to school in manchester, and now im going to UConn.
my names Aleks btw, are you from ct?

Icarus

...not to kill your arrangement here, but front calipers can be bought for $11-15 each or loaded with pads for less than $40...
Hoses cost more than the calipers, but are still resonable at about $20 a side...
It\'s the rear calipers that are more money due to the integrated parking brake...

HTML