1997 Lincoln Continental service manuals

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

callwill

I have long since parted with my two beloved 1997 lincoln continentals. I was going thru a box i had stored and found original Ford service manual and Service manual for the electrical and vacuum systems. These manuals include thorough trouble shooting guides. LMK if you are interested in them

spartacus99

I have long since parted with my two beloved 1997 lincoln continentals. I was going thru a box i had stored and found original Ford service manual and Service manual for the electrical and vacuum systems. These manuals include thorough trouble shooting guides. LMK if you are interested in them
Are they the same as the 2000 Continental?? I need to find where the accumulator is and how to get to it

callwill

I know there were body differences(front fenders, lights), not sure whats is different mechanical systems wise. check in the fender recesses up front...

bassslayer

I might be interested in rhem