1996 Lincoln Town Car part out or whole.

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

andy4998

I have a 1996 town car with 99k miles that has front frame rot that im parting out. Car is currently complete. Exterior body is clear of rust with one small spot on decklid about 2 inches across. Interior is excellent light tan leather. Tires have lots of tread, slight oxidation to wheels. Let me know what you need, i live in northwest chicago burbs.

I dont see a spot to add pictures...

Last edited:

milasin77

Indiana, USA
Hi, just wondering if you still have the TC. I need the passenger side cornering light. I have a 93 so I'm not sure if it's the same. If you still have this part for sale let me know. Also the price with shipping. Thank you.

AC75

Hi, just wondering if you still have the TC. I need the passenger side cornering light. I have a 93 so I'm not sure if it's the same. If you still have this part for sale let me know. Also the price with shipping. Thank you.

Nope, it's not the same. The 90-94 lights are considerable larger.

klein444

AL
Wheel/rim?

I have a 1996 town car with 99k miles that has front frame rot that im parting out. Car is currently complete. Exterior body is clear of rust with one small spot on decklid about 2 inches across. Interior is excellent light tan leather. Tires have lots of tread, slight oxidation to wheels. Let me know what you need, i live in northwest chicago burbs.

I don't see a spot to add pictures...

If you still have the car would you be willing to sell one rim (assuming it is a 15") and ship to AL, 35180. I need one for a full size spare.

Can call me at (205) 297-3508 John

Thank you!

~GOD BLESS~

john

1990 TOWNCAR

I dont see a spot to add pictures...
I was just wondering if you still had the AM/FM Radio, and if it would fit my 1990 Towncar. I'm just looking for a Working Factory Radio. I live in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area. Thank you.

ambitio

Hello - Wondering whether you have a model with dimming driver mirror? I am interested in the driver mirror (complete assembly). Also interested in the radio / CD controller unit in the cabin. I have a Cartier model that has a JBL with DSP controller.

Best -- Reza

Norms1stTC

Is the front driver's side pillar on the interior of the vehicle by the windshield GRAY or TAN, if it's GRAY ,I'm interested in the piece.

F me, never mind, just saw this was from 2014... lmao...duh.

ambitio

Hello - Looking for the Radio/Cassette that controls the CD player and Driver side mirror auto-dimming/memory if still available.