• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1992 Lincoln towncar accessory problems

G-613960

after removing the key from the ignition, I still draw power to my windows, digital clock, and radio. I’ve replaced the ignition lock cylinder cause the old mechanism was bout trash and would spin a full 360 degrees without the key. Needed to be replaced regaurdless. Problem still occurs, so I unplugged the ignition switch harness and it still draws power as well, I’ve pulled the fuses for the ignition and still draws power. Because it drains the battery I put a cut off switch on so I can cut the power entirely so I don’t get stranded. Problem occurred before I put the cut of switch on so that’s not the problem. Does anyone have an idea of what that could be?

HTML