• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1986 Lincoln Town Car Weather Stripping help!

Joesfrogs

I have a 1986 Lincoln Towncar with 56,000 original miles and I am having a really hard time finding weather stripping of any kind. My window channels and window seals are shot and makes the inside super noisy when driving. Does anyone know any places that can help? I’ve been searching for weeks. Is my only hope finding a salvage car to strip the seals from? I would like to have new window channels and seals if possible. Thanks

bbf2530

I have a 1986 Lincoln Towncar with 56,000 original miles and I am having a really hard time finding weather stripping of any kind. My window channels and window seals are shot and makes the inside super noisy when driving. Does anyone know any places that can help? I’ve been searching for weeks. Is my only hope finding a salvage car to strip the seals from? I would like to have new window channels and seals if possible. Thanks
Hi Joe. Not sure if you tried Googling. Take a look to see if anything here helps: 1986 Lincoln Town car weather seals - Google Search

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

HTML