Lincoln Forums Navigation:

1972 lincoln town car to sell

hockeybob

Thread starter #1
I own a black 1972 Lincoln Continental Town Car, currently in storage. Has not been run in 5 years but good survivor class condition. Garage kept in Lititz, PA.

Can provide additional information.

hockeybob

Thread starter #6
I have been attempting to send a reply for the last couple of days, For some reason, my reply does not show up. Have you received my reply with the photo URL?

Thank you.

Slick Fan

Utah
I'm not sure why it's giving you grief, but no, I don't see any photos.

*edit* I just realized that you only have 3 posts so far on the forum. This forum has a minimum post count that new members have to make before being allowed to attach photos.

If you have your photos hosted on another site, you could merely post the URL links here, which should work.

hockeybob

Thread starter #11
s1243.photobucket.com/user/rutherford1257/media/Lincoln%202_zpscmu2ajoc.jpg.html?o=0

i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg542/rutherford1257/Lincoln%202_zpscmu2ajoc.jpg?1518870549266&1518870549652

Try to copy and paste the above URL's. Hopefully that will work. My replies have not been appearing on the thread.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML