17 Continental rough shifts 2-3 light throttle

m1nkyb0y

Westerly, RI
My display is still the same, but I can no longer do voice navigation. This isn't problem as I normally use Waze and the voice button on the steering wheel seems to work well with Google, which operates Waze. I have a feeling that if the dealer goes any further in their attempt to repair this I am going to regret it. Their most recent attempt reset many settings items so I am re-entering things and fixing the settings that they reset.
You can probably go to the dealer and have them reinstall the update if you have the Lincoln receipt # for it.

kkriskal

My display is still the same, but I can no longer do voice navigation. This isn't problem as I normally use Waze and the voice button on the steering wheel seems to work well with Google, which operates Waze. I have a feeling that if the dealer goes any further in their attempt to repair this I am going to regret it. Their most recent attempt reset many settings items so I am re-entering things and fixing the settings that they reset.
You can probably go to the dealer and have them reinstall the update if you have the Lincoln receipt # for it.

I am happy about the new display, it has actually updated (upgraded) by itself over the air. So no complaints here. Even the Sirius XM is all colorful with all album art and stuff.