lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Lincoln monitor on this forum
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental

Question Lincoln monitor on this forum

Remove this ad
    I am just curious to find out if anyone from Lincoln does read these posts. I know that in some cases Cadillac V forums were monitored.
    But does Lincoln check out what us being written or questioned on this forum or isn't there enough activity to even care? Is the lack of activity due to the age of the Lincoln owners or the car itself?

If there is someone , will they respond? Would they answer questions directly?

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena Lady View Post
    I am just curious to find out if anyone from Lincoln does read these posts. I know that in some cases Cadillac V forums were monitored.
    But does Lincoln check out what us being written or questioned on this forum or isn't there enough activity to even care? Is the lack of activity due to the age of the Lincoln owners or the car itself?

If there is someone , will they respond? Would they answer questions directly?
    A Lincoln representative introduced himself as Todd last year on this following site: http://lincolncontinentalforum.net/f...inental-forum/ If you look at this following thread from that forum: http://lincolncontinentalforum.net/t...inental-specs/ you will see him at Post #3 with a current post total of 12 from 4 March 2016 to 23 May 2016 (no activity since then) so no longer active. Not much of a functional contribution either as far as I can see.

I don't know of any Lincoln representative on this forum but I wouldn't expect a useful contribution anyway based on the above and several other manufacturer representatives on forums that I use. The one exception is a Honda employee on a snowblower forum who is quite outstanding in his contribution but says his views do not reflect the Honda Company in the US.

There are about ten people from Lincoln/Ford who drop by from time to time but they mostly observe. I'm not sure why Lincoln reps are so quiet but I know they do like to watch. They're here.

I think Lincoln communities are slower than others because there's not a really good history of product until late. The Town Car was great but it went away. The LS was great but it went away. There's been nothing like the Mark's for awhile now. The Navigator hasn't held much of a candle to other full size SUVs in a long time. But all that's been changing as of late. I expect things to continue picking up...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Considering the Conti is new you would think someone from Lincoln would at least be curious to see what is bring said about the car. Even an occasional response would or could cause the forum to get more postings. I got the idea that there are Town people and LS people on this forum but Lincoln is really trying with bringing back the Continental. My first Lincoln was. MKS and when I found that the Conti was coming I wanted out of my lease and into the Conti. I truly love the Conti and enjoy the ride and the great features. The sport mode is for me. I did not get all of the features but just what I wanted. My car is luxury!

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena Lady View Post
    Considering the Conti is new you would think someone from Lincoln would at least be curious to see what is bring said about the car. Even an occasional response would or could cause the forum to get more postings. I got the idea that there are Town people and LS people on this forum but Lincoln is really trying with bringing back the Continental. My first Lincoln was. MKS and when I found that the Conti was coming I wanted out of my lease and into the Conti. I truly love the Conti and enjoy the ride and the great features. The sport mode is for me. I did not get all of the features but just what I wanted. My car is luxury!
    I agree with you 100%. They should be active here...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!