lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: NYIAS: 2018 Lincoln Navigator Debut

NYIAS: 2018 Lincoln Navigator Debut

Remove this ad
    “We like to think some things are worth the wait,” tweeted Lincoln Motor Company this morning.
    Ford’s premium division had a reason to be cheeky when it teased the backlit face of its next-generation full-size SUV, as the Navigator hasn’t seen a full redesign in 11 long years. That’s an eternity in the automotive world.
    When the current-generation Navigator began production in August of 2006, Twitter was a month old, the American job scene and housing market seemed sturdy, and Pontiac, Saturn and Hummer were looking forward to long, happy futures. So, this week’s New York International Auto Show should be quite the momentous occasion for the resurgent automaker.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...018-navigator/
    1989 Chrysler LeBaron 66,000 miles
    2013 Ford Taurus 46,000 miles

I'm very anxious to see this SUV. My friend bought the first year of the first generation and I loved it - and I've have been a fan ever since...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

I'm really excited as well! This is something that could put Lincoln back on the map in a way that previous releases could not. While the Continental was well received, it is in a segment that gets smaller every year. The Navigator is in a white hot segment and should sell very well.

Quote Originally Posted by American Luxury View Post
    I'm really excited as well! This is something that could put Lincoln back on the map in a way that previous releases could not. While the Continental was well received, it is in a segment that gets smaller every year. The Navigator is in a white hot segment and should sell very well.
    Yes, very true. Lincoln is the company that started this whole luxury SUV thing. It would be nice to see them reclaim the crown...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.

Remove this ad
    Damn, that's nice! Wow, we really do have a serious Cadillac Escalade competitor here! Finally - again... I need to look and read much more but I am REALLY liking what I see!