lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2009 Navigator keyless entry code

2009 Navigator keyless entry code

Remove this ad
    I bought an 09 Navigator. Where can I find the 5 digit code for the keyless entry, without taking it to the dealership?

I googled, searched, journeyed beyond.... still no luck! So many suggested places!

mark95man is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 Navigator & MKZ Hybrid, 07 TC Designer, 96 TC, 79 MARK V Cartier, 75+ 69-71 Lincoln MARK IIIs
    You'll need an answer from someone who owns a 2009 Navigator, who found their code, otherwise you'll get guesses. When the DDM failed in my 2007 TC Designer, I was given all sorts of bad information. But I knew that in 2007 the key code was no longer visible on the DDM or anywhere in the vehicle. Maybe this was an across the board change for Lincoln/Ford? If it was, your DDM must be scanned for the code.

I'm looking at a 2009 Navi. Hope you figured it out and appreciate if you share any tips here.

Remove this ad
    I have one, lol. On the passenger side footwell, if you take off the paneling, its on the fuse box. Thats how i found mine, it doesnt take long but its hard to see.