lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread

Remove this ad
    As requested, here it is! The discussion thread where everyone posts pictures of their new Lincoln Continental. Who's going to be first?
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    IMG_0484.jpgIMG_0485.jpgHere it is! IMG_0480.jpg black on black Continental!
    Last edited by Pasadena Lady; 01-23-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Attached are some pics of my Continental on my dealer's lot. White Platinum tri-coat exterior and Cappuccino interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Attached are some pics of my Continental on my dealer's lot. White Platinum tri-coat exterior and Cappuccino interior.
    Beautiful! I'm going to check your other thread but I'm guessing you've driven it home by now. What a nice car!
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Nice! I love seeing this underdog get some love.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Some more pics attached.

Here are some more pics of trunk and folding seat backs and engine general view and view of oil filter with a red arrow.

The spare tire is located under the trunk floor and a light grey funnel (see red arrows) is located there to allow fuel to be added from a gas can if you run out of gas.

How to post large sized pictures

Slick Fan told me how to post a large size picture from an attachment in Post #5 of this thread: http://lincolnforums.com/forums/thre...-like-Sal-does so when you follow those instructions you get the following:

Remove this ad
    Sorry I've been so busy - I haven't been here. I'm glad you got it situated! Your Continental looks awesome... The Genesis G90 is going to suffer big time because of this car...