Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread

Remove this ad
    As requested, here it is! The discussion thread where everyone posts pictures of their new Lincoln Continental. Who's going to be first?
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    IMG_0484.jpgIMG_0485.jpgHere it is! IMG_0480.jpg black on black Continental!
    Last edited by Pasadena Lady; 01-23-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Attached are some pics of my Continental on my dealer's lot. White Platinum tri-coat exterior and Cappuccino interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Attached are some pics of my Continental on my dealer's lot. White Platinum tri-coat exterior and Cappuccino interior.
    Beautiful! I'm going to check your other thread but I'm guessing you've driven it home by now. What a nice car!
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Nice! I love seeing this underdog get some love.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Some more pics attached.

Here are some more pics of trunk and folding seat backs and engine general view and view of oil filter with a red arrow.

The spare tire is located under the trunk floor and a light grey funnel (see red arrows) is located there to allow fuel to be added from a gas can if you run out of gas.

How to post large sized pictures

Slick Fan told me how to post a large size picture from an attachment in Post #5 of this thread: http://lincolnforums.com/forums/thre...-like-Sal-does so when you follow those instructions you get the following:

Sorry I've been so busy - I haven't been here. I'm glad you got it situated! Your Continental looks awesome... The Genesis G90 is going to suffer big time because of this car...

On my Town Car a leaking grocery bag stained the trunk carpet so I ordered and just received the factory trunk liner and installed it. It will apparently conform to the flat floor in a little while, it fits very well.

I had a Lincoln accessory net for the Town Car trunk that helped organise groceries and kept them from falling over. So I ordered and just received the Lincoln large organiser for the trunk of the Continental and it fits perfectly. There are a few positions to locate it so that needs to be worked out through experience. The following two pics are my first thoughts, particularly the last pic's location. That looks about the same space as the Town Car trunk without the shelf over the gas tank. We will see.

There is still a lot of trunk space forward of the organiser to the back seat where it is easily accessed by folding the one or both rear seats forward onto the cushions. There is just so much accessible space everywhere in the car.

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    I like your organizer. That's much better than the two cardboard boxes I have in my trunk.

Wow! I really like the trunk organizer. I am going to my dealer to see if I can get one ordered. The one I am using is only two compartments and doesn't extend to the sides. Does this one fold flat if you don't want to use it but keep it available in the trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena Lady View Post
    Wow! I really like the trunk organizer. I am going to my dealer to see if I can get one ordered. The one I am using is only two compartments and doesn't extend to the sides. Does this one fold flat if you don't want to use it but keep it available in the trunk?
    Yes it will fold flat, that is the way it comes in the box. The 3 dividers are each held in place on one side by the structure and then can be swung around to form a divider and held in that place by 4 velcro (hook and loop) fasteners (2 at top and 2 at bottom). So the size of the boxes can be changed to meet your needs. It has handles at each short side. The organiser pulls straight out of the trunk if you want or can be moved forward to the back seats. Quite a flexible design.

GomezAddams is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Black Label
    Here are some pictures of my Chroma Elite Copper Black Label 2017 Continental:
    20170720_100630.jpg20170720_100643.jpg20170720_100653.jpg20170720_100704.jpg20170720_115327.jpg

GomezAddams is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Black Label

last one. all of these are before ceramic coating.20170720_115510.jpg

it has the rear seat package but I forgot to fold down the center console.. but the picture of the rear passenger seat is reclined...

Your car looks absolutely great. Thank heavens.

Have lots of great driving miles and let me know what you think.

Best of luck!
    On Order

2018 Lincoln Continental Black Label
    Chroma Elite Copper | Thoroughbred Interior

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    GA, that's a thing of beauty right there, WOW!

On your last photo, I was drawn to...the largest dead pedal (left footrest) I think I've ever noticed! Not that it's a bad thing, I wish I had one in my Town Car. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Fan View Post
    GA, that's a thing of beauty right there, WOW!

On your last photo, I was drawn to...the largest dead pedal (left footrest) I think I've ever noticed! Not that it's a bad thing, I wish I had one in my Town Car. Thanks for sharing your photos!
    Yes I agree the colour is stunning just like the car. I wonder how well those LED headlights work?

My 2007 Town Car has a carpeted left footrest that is narrower than the Continental and less upright. The carpet over the footrest gets salty in winter so the rubber covering on the Continental is a great improvement. I thought your 2003 model had this feature too. The Crown Vic and Grand Marquis do not have the footrest so the floor is flat in that area.

Pictures are great! Love the color and really love the interior color Thoroughbred. Really makes a statement!
    Does the car car with what looks like chrome brake and gas pedaks? Or did you add them?
    When my lease is up I may have to get one just like yours!
    Thanks fir the pictures and welcome!

everything in the car came with the car.. I think the metal pedals are part of the black label package.

Updated PICs of my new Continental. After I had it Ceramic coated with paint film protection on the entire front, all windows tinted (35%) and the windshield and sunroof (clear ceramic). I also had the windshield opti-glass coated. All of this work was done by Craft Detailing in Dedham, MA. craftdetailing.com.

Remove this ad
    It was spectacular before and it is now even more spectacular with the tinting of the windows. Does the tinting affect the vision of the driver in poor light conditions?

Good luck.