Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GomezAddams is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Black Label
    Remove this ad
    I had clear ceramic put on the windshield and sun roof. I just wanted UV protection. It does not any any level of tint. It works great. it even works great with the HUD. It was a little swirly at first until it cured to the window. Now it is clear.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by GomezAddams View Post
    I had clear ceramic put on the windshield and sun roof. I just wanted UV protection. It does not any any level of tint. It works great. it even works great with the HUD. It was a little swirly at first until it cured to the window. Now it is clear.
    I guess I misunderstood your reply in Post #24 when you you said:

Quote Originally Posted by GomezAddams View Post
    Updated PICs of my new Continental. After I had it Ceramic coated with paint film protection on the entire front, all windows tinted (35%) and the windshield and sunroof (clear ceramic). I also had the windshield opti-glass coated. All of this work was done by Craft Detailing in Dedham, MA. craftdetailing.com.

Good luck.

Continental Georgia is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Reserve Palladium White Gold, Jade with Ash Wood trim, 2.7L; Hers is a 2008 MKZ

https://ci-36880052971-00000000.http...0052971_1080p&

Well lets see if these work. I make some more and post if so.

Continental Georgia is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Reserve Palladium White Gold, Jade with Ash Wood trim, 2.7L; Hers is a 2008 MKZ

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Great car and pics and a nice selection. I can see all your pics from the first url address and then use the right and left arrows (mid page) to navigate. The foot opening trunk is a challenge sometimes but not others. Seems to work better when I keep my foot parallel to ground and stand back from trunk a bit. My salesman took a few tries too.

Good luck.

2017 Continental

[IMG]IMG_0002, IMG_0006[/IMG]

Introducing the 31st retail order for a 2017 Lincoln Continental. Displayed at the 2017 Lincoln Clubs Homecoming in Hickory Corners and recipient of an MCA Gold Award in the Ford Special Interest Class at the 2017 Grand National Mustang Show in Kansas City. This beauty just returned from a 5,000 mile road trip on the Lincoln Highway and Route 66. She performed to perfection, but owner cannot figure out how to transfer images. Any suggestions?
    Art Kelly
    Last edited by Art Kelly; 09-11-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: No picture.

Remove this ad
    Welcome to the Forum.

Post #12 by Slick Fan in this thread: https://lincolnforums.com/forums/thr...-like-Sal-does tells you how to post pictures in the body of the text. Since you only have 2 posts here then you may have to wait for a few more posts to meet Forum minimum set-up to thwart scammers. You can start a new thread and tell us about your car while waiting.

Good luck.