Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Aviator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GomezAddams is offline Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Black Label

last one. all of these are before ceramic coating.20170720_115510.jpg

it has the rear seat package but I forgot to fold down the center console.. but the picture of the rear passenger seat is reclined...

Your car looks absolutely great. Thank heavens.

Have lots of great driving miles and let me know what you think.

Best of luck!
    On Order

2018 Lincoln Continental Black Label
    Chroma Elite Copper | Thoroughbred Interior

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    GA, that's a thing of beauty right there, WOW!

On your last photo, I was drawn to...the largest dead pedal (left footrest) I think I've ever noticed! Not that it's a bad thing, I wish I had one in my Town Car. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Fan View Post
    GA, that's a thing of beauty right there, WOW!

On your last photo, I was drawn to...the largest dead pedal (left footrest) I think I've ever noticed! Not that it's a bad thing, I wish I had one in my Town Car. Thanks for sharing your photos!
    Yes I agree the colour is stunning just like the car. I wonder how well those LED headlights work?

My 2007 Town Car has a carpeted left footrest that is narrower than the Continental and less upright. The carpet over the footrest gets salty in winter so the rubber covering on the Continental is a great improvement. I thought your 2003 model had this feature too. The Crown Vic and Grand Marquis do not have the footrest so the floor is flat in that area.

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Pictures are great! Love the color and really love the interior color Thoroughbred. Really makes a statement!
    Does the car car with what looks like chrome brake and gas pedaks? Or did you add them?
    When my lease is up I may have to get one just like yours!
    Thanks fir the pictures and welcome!

everything in the car came with the car.. I think the metal pedals are part of the black label package.

Updated PICs of my new Continental. After I had it Ceramic coated with paint film protection on the entire front, all windows tinted (35%) and the windshield and sunroof (clear ceramic). I also had the windshield opti-glass coated. All of this work was done by Craft Detailing in Dedham, MA. craftdetailing.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    It was spectacular before and it is now even more spectacular with the tinting of the windows. Does the tinting affect the vision of the driver in poor light conditions?

Good luck.

I had clear ceramic put on the windshield and sun roof. I just wanted UV protection. It does not any any level of tint. It works great. it even works great with the HUD. It was a little swirly at first until it cured to the window. Now it is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GomezAddams View Post
    I had clear ceramic put on the windshield and sun roof. I just wanted UV protection. It does not any any level of tint. It works great. it even works great with the HUD. It was a little swirly at first until it cured to the window. Now it is clear.
    I guess I misunderstood your reply in Post #24 when you you said:

Quote Originally Posted by GomezAddams View Post
    Updated PICs of my new Continental. After I had it Ceramic coated with paint film protection on the entire front, all windows tinted (35%) and the windshield and sunroof (clear ceramic). I also had the windshield opti-glass coated. All of this work was done by Craft Detailing in Dedham, MA. craftdetailing.com.

Good luck.

Continental Georgia is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Reserve Palladium White Gold, Jade with Ash Wood trim, 2.7L; Hers is a 2008 MKZ

https://ci-36880052971-00000000.http...0052971_1080p&

Well lets see if these work. I make some more and post if so.

Continental Georgia is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental Reserve Palladium White Gold, Jade with Ash Wood trim, 2.7L; Hers is a 2008 MKZ