lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: MKT Floor Mats 2nd row with refrigerator console
    mrbubba00 is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2010 MKT Ecoboost

Question MKT Floor Mats 2nd row with refrigerator console

Remove this ad
    I am looking for suggestions for all-weather floor mats to put in the 2nd row of my 2010 MKT. I have the refrigerator console option in the 2nd row so for whatever reason, Weathertech does not make anything that fits. Has anyone found something that works for the 2nd row only? I already have Weathertech in the front and 3rd row.

I have thought about buying the 2nd row floor mats from Weathertech that is offered without the refrigerator console and cutting the middle out but I'm now sure if the individual pieces will fit and I'd be burning $70.

Mine came from Lincoln when I bought the car. Have you checked if just the 2nd row is are available from the dealer?
    '11 MKT 3.5 EcoBoost AWD; '14 Jeep Cherokee Ltd. V6 AWD
    '00 Regal 29' Commodore twin 4.3L

Or check and see what Weathertech offers for the second row with refrig. for the Flex. Exact same floor pans.
    2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5 Ecoboost AWD..... Fully Loaded minus active park assist and tow package.
    Crystal Champagne

86 Buick Grand National
    01 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

peterk9 is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Explorer Platinum AWD Ecoboost
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbubba00 View Post
    I am looking for suggestions for all-weather floor mats to put in the 2nd row of my 2010 MKT. I have the refrigerator console option in the 2nd row so for whatever reason, Weathertech does not make anything that fits. Has anyone found something that works for the 2nd row only? I already have Weathertech in the front and 3rd row.

I have thought about buying the 2nd row floor mats from Weathertech that is offered without the refrigerator console and cutting the middle out but I'm now sure if the individual pieces will fit and I'd be burning $70.
    Have you considered the Husky Liners? Husky has the second seat liner that will accommodate the optional factory 2nd row console--both the standard and refrigerated versions.
    I had Husky liners in my 2014 MKT and the second row liner had a defined cut-out on it that I removed to accommodate the rear of the front console. I've always preferred the Husky liners over WeatherTech since the front liners cover more area, especially since they come up and over to the door sill. WeatherTech leaves that area exposed. I'm now using them in my 2017 Explorer.
    https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherB...10/lincoln/mkt

Peter
    Used to have a 2014 MKT

Remove this ad
    Sorry, I know I'm a bit late here...

Just wanted to add that I did exactly what you mentioned - I bought the weathertech mat, chopped out the middle, and it's worked out for me. The mats have a tendency to slide forward sometimes, but its a fairly minor inconvenience. Can add pictures if you'd like.

Cheers!