lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Placed My Order For A 2017 Continental
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Remove this ad
    Great! Now get your pics on the Sticky! Another black Conti! Post your pictures there .
    Looks like you got the cashmere interior. What size wheels did you choose? Is it a Select or a Reserve? I also noticed there is no sun roof .

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernProducer View Post
    I pulled the pic's of new Continental off my wife's iPhone and have to advise that the rear photo shows the ugly dealer sticker placed which has been removed. I can't believe their PDI guy put a white sticker on our black car (yes, I told the dealership owner about that!). Enjoy...
    Attachment 4768Attachment 4769
    Wow! It looks awesome! My goodness - that white sticker. For goodness sake at the very most a plate frame but not an ugly bright white sticker on your beautiful black Continental...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD
    Ordered my 2017 Continental Reserve on 16 March 2017, white platinum with cappuccino interior. Canadian models come with AWD and winter/climate packages. No moon roof or other packages. Couldn't find a Continental that was not highly optioned so have to wait.

Sold my 2007 Town Car on 20 March 2017.

Congrats on your Continental! Did they give you an expected delivery date?

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD
    No not yet. Lincoln will let my dealer know when a VIN has been assigned, the production date and delivery schedule (rail to Montreal) and transport to my dealer. This seems to take a little over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Ordered my 2017 Continental Reserve on 16 March 2017, white platinum with cappuccino interior. Canadian models come with AWD and winter/climate packages. No moon roof or other packages. Couldn't find a Continental that was not highly optioned so have to wait.

Sold my 2007 Town Car on 20 March 2017.
    Congrats! Glad to have you back, by the way. Your technical posts are invaluable.
    1989 Chrysler LeBaron 66,000 miles
    2013 Ford Taurus 46,000 miles

My VIN has been assigned and the parts to build it will be manufactured next week (week of 10 April). So 3 weeks from order date to today. No assembly date or delivery date yet.

My VIN has been assigned and the parts to build it will be manufactured next week (week of 10 April). So 3 weeks from order date to today. No assembly date or delivery date yet.
    Well, at least things are moving along. Slowly, but surely...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    Well, at least things are moving along. Slowly, but surely...
    Well things did not move along so well. The production date became week of 1 June 2017 and delivery to the dealer became week of 24 June 2017. Thought it over and talked to my dealer so I will be getting another 2017 Continental, but with additional equipment of Moonroof and Tech packages. Otherwise the same 2.7 liter AWD Reserve in White Platinum exterior and Cappuccino interior (has dark brown wood and dark brown leather to compliment the light coloured leather main areas). Delivery is expected tomorrow, Thursday 27 April 2017. It has 82 kilometers on the odometer. It is magnificent inside and out. The 19" wheels shod with 255/45R19 Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires are even more comfy that the 20" Goodyear shod demo that I drove back in early March.

I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Remove this ad
    Congrats!
    How did you find this one? Was it on the dealer lot? What about the recall on the airbag problem?