lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: My Continental
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 160

Thread: My Continental

  1. #1
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    225

    Cool My Continental

    Remove this ad
    Just pre-ordered a 2017 Continental. Black on black! Can't wait to see it. My dealer has pre-ordered 2 so far.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena Lady View Post
    Just pre-ordered a 2017 Continental. Black on black! Can't wait to see it. My dealer has pre-ordered 2 so far.
    Mother of God... I think you're the first one here to have ordered a new Lincoln Continental. You must keep us posted!
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!



    Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

  3. #3
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    225
    I will keep everyone posted when I get any more info. I am surprised that there isn't any more activity on this forum. When the CTS-V was announced , their forum was like major action! I got the info for the actual ordering info from a site on the internet that was not even available from Lincoln. The list that was published on April 11 on this forum was not explicit as to the packages that must be ordered to include certain items. I didn't use it except for info. I sat down with the sales manager and we plotted out the car. Maybe there will be more activity on this site in the future?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,323
    That was actually my forum you're speaking about (I'm still an admin) but it got way too busy for me to handle alone. I recently found out why this forum is dead. There's a major problem that's affecting our search engine rankings and I'm working with our server administrator to get it straightened out. Once I get this issue taken care of people will start finding us in Google again and we'll be more busy. I hope you stick around until that happens...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!



    Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

  5. #5
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    225

    V Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    That was actually my forum you're speaking about (I'm still an admin) but it got way too busy for me to handle alone. I recently found out why this forum is dead. There's a major problem that's affecting our search engine rankings and I'm working with our server administrator to get it straightened out. Once I get this issue taken care of people will start finding us in Google again and we'll be more busy. I hope you stick around until that happens...
    I was not aware that it was you on the CTS-V forum. I was on that forum since 2004. Had one of the original V1. Turned in my 2013 V because it was rear wheel drive and did not go in any snow. Enjoyed all of my Vs. One of my final complaints was when a woman parked near me and said that she had a car just like mine! I told her she was really wrong but she insisted that it really does look like hers (she did not see my V emblem ). I only miss the manual trans that I had in all my cars over the years. But the MKS is not that bad but when I saw the Continental I really wanted it. Plus it will be different!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena Lady View Post
    I was not aware that it was you on the CTS-V forum. I was on that forum since 2004. Had one of the original V1. Turned in my 2013 V because it was rear wheel drive and did not go in any snow. Enjoyed all of my Vs. One of my final complaints was when a woman parked near me and said that she had a car just like mine! I told her she was really wrong but she insisted that it really does look like hers (she did not see my V emblem ). I only miss the manual trans that I had in all my cars over the years. But the MKS is not that bad but when I saw the Continental I really wanted it. Plus it will be different!
    Yup, I started that place in way back in 2002. Oh, don't worry - you'll be unique for awhile with the Continental. That's a really head-turning design. I saw the new MKZ on the road and it has a lot of road presence. At least from the front. The rear is the same as the 2016 so I guess I'm used to that look - but the front is great. And it's pretty quick with the new 400hp twin turbo V6...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!



    Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

  7. #7
    cruisefive is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2006 Lincoln Mark LT
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    29
    Post pictures once you get your ride. Congrats on your purchase!

  8. #8
    Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    225
    I will keep you posted . Was at the dealer and checked in for any info. He hasn't heard anything as yet. My concierge told me that the Continental will be built starting this week. They will alternate between stock cars for dealers and pre-orders. They want the dealers to have some stock on their lots for customers to see and buy. It is possible for someone to get a Continental before I get mine! Good luck out there!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    21
    Posts
    247
    The person I know who ordered one is supposed to get his in November and it's supposed to roll off the production line at the end of August. I was at the Lincoln dealer yesterday and the two salesmen I spoke to said late September/ early October is what they're looking at right now for dealer stock. That's assuming there are no issues like the MKZ had a few years ago. They also said they had a lot of pre-orders, which could push things back. Either way I can't wait to see them on the streets!
    1989 Chrysler LeBaron 66,000 miles
    2013 Ford Taurus 46,000 miles

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,323
    Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by American Luxury View Post
    The person I know who ordered one is supposed to get his in November and it's supposed to roll off the production line at the end of August. I was at the Lincoln dealer yesterday and the two salesmen I spoke to said late September/ early October is what they're looking at right now for dealer stock. That's assuming there are no issues like the MKZ had a few years ago. They also said they had a lot of pre-orders, which could push things back. Either way I can't wait to see them on the streets!
    I can't wait either! Have you seen any of the new MKZs rolling around yet? I've seen three or four and they do look excellent. I didn't think I was going to like this new front end design but I really, really do...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!



    Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •