Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: My Continental
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My Continental

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Remove this ad
    The Jeep SRT has. V8 in it. The 0-60 time is 4.4 sec. interesting enough the MKZ has a 4.4 sec time. My Conti is 0-60 in 5.4 sec. The Jeep Trackhawk is 3.6 sec, but the MSRP starts at $85900. Is the price worth the time difference?
    I am liking the MKZ better. Plus I do not especially want an SUV.

Very good friend of mine just traded his 2017 Lexus in for a new (did not ask if it's a 2017 or 2018)
    Jaguar XJ 3.0, Black with tan interior. Kept his Hellicat which he only drives on special occasions. This is his second Jag in the past year. (He goes through cars like I go through underwear <grin> ). I still like the XF better.

Pasadena Lady; If you like your Continental, either keep it, or trade for another sedan. You sound like a car person, not an SUV or Jeep person b

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Remove this ad
    I have had one SUV in the past and also had pickups. The only reason I went the route of the sedan was “horsepower”. Plus my husband had a SUV and suggested our other vehicle could be a sedan. Every sedan I owned or leased was manual with speed capable. I really thought it was time to go the luxury route but now I am not sure. Yes, I am still looking ...... but HP attracts me!