lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Find your 2013 MKS door code

Red face Find your 2013 MKS door code

Remove this ad
    It is located next to the fuse box, closest to the door side of it. There is 1 wingnut toward the center consul, above the accelerator pedal, holding part of the plastic kick panel on. You don't need to remove any more than that. You should be able to wiggle the panel enough to see the bright white sticker with your 5 digit code and an L at the end to the left of the fuses (toward the door side above the pedals). It took me all of 2 minutes to find my code.

I hope this helps anyone looking for it.

iBuyHouses is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2011 MKS
    I spent 2 days looking for mine on a 2011. Never did find it.

My MKS is a Certified Pre-owned.The dealer provided me with the code, and helped me program 2 additional codes, which activate the driver memory features.

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by the.maiden View Post
    It is located next to the fuse box, closest to the door side of it. There is 1 wingnut toward the center consul, above the accelerator pedal, holding part of the plastic kick panel on. You don't need to remove any more than that. You should be able to wiggle the panel enough to see the bright white sticker with your 5 digit code and an L at the end to the left of the fuses (toward the door side above the pedals). It took me all of 2 minutes to find my code.

I hope this helps anyone looking for it.
    I am new MKS owner. I just bought a 2014 yesterday from Carmax and didn't have the code. I registered for this forum for the sole reason of giving thanks. This was perfect. I did exactly what you said. I took off the wing nut and pulled down the plastic on the left side of the brake pedal and right there was the code.