03 Aviator Radio Wiring

KY Jim

PSA: Lower Back Tattoos

yeah, makes me glad i\'m getting old. I don\'t keep a boner all night long like I used to. What a relief! I can walk and sleep at night, now. ]
KY Jim]

jsev22

[quote name=\'Boss man\']You liked that visual? :naughty:

lol[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha

Potato

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']yeah, makes me glad i\'m getting old. I don\'t keep a boner all night long like I used to. What a relief! I can walk and sleep at night, now. ]
KY Jim][/QUOTE]

Ummm... I prefer to wake up in the middle of the night to that situation. Especially if I have some fiery little piece lying next to me. :crossed:

KY Jim

Yeah, me too. Fortunately, he\'s still UP for That, but doesn\'t keep me awake for the rest of the night. Used to get so hard that a cat couldn\'t scratch him, and stay so stiff you couldn\'t knock him down with a sledgehammer. I always hated having to pee out the back door to keep from soaking the bathroom ceiling.
KY Jim

Steve G

hahaha Damn I have many more years of the early morning \"Superman pissing position\" lol You can see my hand imprints on the wall at my parents place lol

Stanglover

:rofl::lol:

Steve G

Yeah, however the \"Superman pissing position\" will not be of any use when the pee flows to a sideways direction going to the sink instead of the bowl...

imported_Tubby

:rofl:

See, this is why I love this place...a thread on back tattoos develops into a discussion about pissing with a stiffy...:lol:

Potato

[quote name=\'Boss man\']Yeah, however the \"Superman pissing position\" will not be of any use when the pee flows to a sideways direction going to the sink instead of the bowl...[/QUOTE]

Or the stream changes from sideways into the snake tongue. What can you do to stop it? :nono:

jsev22

pinch, pull.....release
repeat