lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1997 Lincoln Continental
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Steve G Guest

modding my couch lol

Remove this ad
    So I ended up busting a spring on this thing (couldn\'t handle my date and I at once? lol wasn\'t more than 300lbs for the 2 of us...) and the \"eeeetch\" noise has been bugging me. So I called the store I got it from, they got it fixed (long story short). But now one seat seems real soft and another too hard, third is like it was new. Maybe I\'m too picky or I\'m just looking for something stupid to do...

Anway I got three air cushion cubes that should be able to handle 500lbs (I\'m 155lbs now, wanting to be 180 so no problem there). Now I\'m looking into an air pump system where I can add air to the cubes on command. Sort of like a \"sleep number\" bed but this is my version of the \"ass number\" seat lol. Right now I need to manually deflate or inflate each cube (plugging in an airpump or releasing air) but the system works pretty good.

I called up the store and told them that I wasn\'t satisfied with the fix and the guy said he\'d come and check it out (good service but I paid a lot for this shit). I told him in laughter that I made an \"air ride\" suspension and there is no need to come down here again. So now I got a $3000 couch modded with air cubes lol... Should have just got the lazyboy set with recline...

Now what? My computer is overclocked... I\'d like a wicked cool MP3 playing deal with a network drive lol Maybe convert my blender to gas power lol

NYC LS8 Guest

modding my couch lol

Your date weighs as much as you? :ugh:

Steve G Guest

modding my couch lol

I like big sheep! I think she\'s like 120 if you want to get technical \"no more than 300\" so it could be less too

BECG Guest

modding my couch lol

:lol:

NYC LS8 Guest

modding my couch lol

[quote name=\'Boss man\']I like big sheep! I think she\'s like 120 if you want to get technical \"no more than 300\" so it could be less too [/QUOTE]

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii like big sheep an\' I cannot lie
    You other Hosers can\'t deny
    That when a sheep gallops in wit\' some itty bitty wool and
    a brown thing in yo face, you drool!
    Wanna pull up tough, cuz you noticed that butt\'ll be stuffed
    Deep in the wool she\'s wearin\'
    I\'m hooked an\' I can\'t stop starin\'
    Oh baby, I wanna get wit ya,
    An\' take yo picta
    My homeboys tried to warn me
    But that hoof you got makes me so horny

:chin: