lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Lincoln Continental Rendition
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Town is online now Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD
    Remove this ad
    Thanks Sal, that is great. That 2014/15 concept is so beautiful, yet practical, easily the nicest looking car.

Was there another concept before the 2014/15 Continental Concept and way after the 2002 Concept? My memory says there was a very imaginative Concept that was alluded to be the next Continental?

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    Thanks Sal, that is great. That 2014/15 concept is so beautiful, yet practical, easily the nicest looking car.

Was there another concept before the 2014/15 Continental Concept and way after the 2002 Concept? My memory says there was a very imaginative Concept that was alluded to be the next Continental?
    You're welcome! I thought there was something in between as well - but I can't find it. Perhaps it wasn't official...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!