lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1990 Mark VII LSC
    Steve G Guest

Remember that guy who screwed me over for 2 grand...

Remove this ad
    Well his place of residence burnt down :x ******* didn\'t have insurance so he lost everything with that! Karma is a bitch sometimes. I should scan the article that was in the news.

History: I had my Mustang painted by this jerk he promised me so many things, blue pearl paint job and what not. I was stupid to pay him 1/2 in advance in cash... after a month or so of nothing done to the car, I started to rush him and he completely botched the job! He painted the car with a \"1 step\" paint and it wasn\'t even ****ing black, it was a very dark maroon, sort of like mixing a bunch of paints to make a sort of black. Not only that but he didn\'t do any prep work, straight to paint! To fix his paint job, it would have cost me an extra $3000 since my car would have needed to be stripped down to metal. So in total a $5000 paint job!!! Instead I sold the car because I was so discouraged. I would get him back though. I got him to close down his shop since he wasn\'t painting in a regulatory fashion.

I never thought I could hold a grudge for such a long time. But I worked day and night for that money and for someone to just rip me off... ughhh :soapbox: I was kind of hoping he\'d kill himself so I could visit the ******* at the funeral and litteraly dance on his grave <- how harsh is this?

Steve G Guest

I forgot: he also wanted to keep my car if I wouldn\'t pay the rest. I told him that I\'ll pay the rest because I work an honest living and can make another 2 grand and that he will regret screwing with me.

This guy was freaking begging me to work on my car at first too!

KY Jim Guest

Pillhead, no doubt. He got his fix with your advance payment, and then didn\'t care anymore. Boss Lady\'s ex was the same way. Really good body and paint man, too sorry to work.
    KY Jim

Hulk Guest

I love reading stories like that. Good for him

Rich88LSC Guest

How could we forget:x Karma serves him right

One_Way Guest

Yep, what comes around goes around. I see it more and more every day.

Steve G Guest

I shouldn\'t take pride in his pain like that but reading the article brought back some memories again and needed to vent... The whole thing tought me a lesson in life though... too bad it cost me 2 grand and a nice car lol

danistanggt Guest

serves him right.

my ex is just like that... glad he is my ex.

Steve G Guest

Remove this ad
    I\'m getting the cougar re-painted by a different guy \"duh\" but this time I don\'t need to pay a cent in advance, I just have to help out a little (if I want the job done faster) by first removing the fenders, hood, and moldings. Maybe help him sand the car too... He\'s cool though, we\'d smoke some weed in the process. He said that he would redo the job as many times as it takes until I\'m 100% satisfied. But he says that with confidence because he seriously knows his shit and never had to redo a job in his life. He changed both rocker panels soon after I bought the car (only real bad rust) and he did a bang up job!