lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1990 Presidential Lincoln Town Car For Sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Remove this ad
    [quote name=\'Potato\']I should have gone down there Friday night. I was supposed to play in a poker game but it wound up not happening. I also turned down free tickets to a comedy show on the north side for that poker game too :rant:[/QUOTE]

lol, that sucks. Yeah, we hit a few places down there. Some beaver tavern or whatever it was called, and Have A Nice Day Cafe\'. I didn\'t like the Cafe\' at all. Bunch of metro\'s in there. The Beaver place was a sausage factory. :freak: We thought about going up to the north side and checking out Broad Ripple but kinda ran out of time.

Potato Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

[quote name=\'hotrodllsc\']lol, that sucks. Yeah, we hit a few places down there. Some beaver tavern or whatever it was called, and Have A Nice Day Cafe\'. I didn\'t like the Cafe\' at all. Bunch of metro\'s in there. The Beaver place was a sausage factory. :freak: We thought about going up to the north side and checking out Broad Ripple but kinda ran out of time.[/QUOTE]

You were right next to Howl at the Moon. If it was after 10:30 it would have been crazy in there. However, if you get there after 10:30 forget about getting a table. You should have let me know you were going downtown, I would have gotten you going in the right direction.

Broad Ripple is the shit when it comes to the bar scene too. You ever been there?

hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

No, but we should be heading up there again maybe for the Formula 1 race. Heck, if I had known you were in Indianapolis I would have hit you up! :slap:

Potato Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

[quote name=\'hotrodllsc\']No, but we should be heading up there again maybe for the Formula 1 race. Heck, if I had known you were in Indianapolis I would have hit you up! :slap:[/QUOTE]

I thought it was common knowledge that I live here :dunno: Let me know if you\'re heading up for the Formula 1 race

Question Is This car STILL available ? If so, Contact me ASAP. Tony Blue 2025750331.

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeynormal View Post

I have a 1990 Lincoln Town Car Presidential Edition runs and drives. Great A to B machine AS IS, but needs about $1000 worth of work after trying to get it inspected today. The brake light is on. Also, the rear air suspension needs to be replaced, because of this, the back sags. It's a historic car which I cannot dedicate my time to right now. I purchased 3 window regulators for it but never installed them, they come with the car. Only the drivers side front power window works, the AC/heat do not work, air blows though, and one of the side trim panels fell off the outside, but I still have the trim, just no idea how to re-attach it. It comes with 3 key fobs as well, and a Chilton's manual. I have all the paperwork for it. Clean title.

Since it's historic, it doesn't need anymore emissions testing. It passed inspection in 2006, but parts are becoming rare. Here is what it needs to pass inspection, in MD at least:

Needs both front brake rotors

exhaust transfer pipe leaking

bulbs in tag light and passenger side front side marker

both front wheel bearings

steering box leaking

rear air suspension inoperable

steering column loose

battery hold down loose

headlight adjusters seized

passenger side rear view mirror

rear brake adjustment

brake line to rear of vehicle rusted out

It has about 127,415 miles on it. The engine and trans are in great shape. You'll need tags, I need it gone asap.Please make me an offer, I would hate to scrap it because it still runs and drives. I live about 10 miles outside of Baltimore.

Thanks,

Jenny
    Jenny,
    I'm not sure when you posted this car and I'm trying to find out IF it's Still available or not ? Could you email me or call me to let me know about this car ASAP so that I'll know either way please ? It'll need lots of work yes but, IT'S worth saving from the crusher. I'll wait for your reply.
    Thanks
    Tony Blue