lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1990 Presidential Lincoln Town Car For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Remove this ad
    Anybody gonna be there? Looks like I\'ll be going to meet with one of the creators of the stand alone fuel system I am running in my car. I am needing to pick his brain on a few things and he is more than willing to help. That and I have some friends wanting me to ride along so the trip will be cheap. If you\'re gonna be out there PM me your number and I\'ll give you a call! :cheers:

http://www.worldfordchallenge.com/

hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Bueller...Bueller...

danistanggt Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

he is leading the parade....and at the baseball game..

me not going... can\'t afford it.

NYC LS8 Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

No.

hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Oh alright. I\'ll be sure to take a bunch of pictures though. I was planning on being there a bit today but the powers that be went for the Indy 500 Museum instead.

hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Well, I didn\'t take as many pictures of the racing I would like to have. They had the fence about seven miles from the track and I have a crumby camera. Here\'s the best I could do...

Car Show

Nice Super Coupe.

Very nice turbo coupe. Only had about 30k on it.

Don Shobe in the flamed mustang. He\'s one of our local guys. Technical problems made his car run way sub par at only a 7.99 @ 170 and some change.

Two random car launching. I really couldn\'t get any better shots of the action. I feel like such a failure.

Down Town Indy. Here I fail again by leaving my picture setting on my spare camera on the lowest quality...

Sorry for the poor quality. I really failed at photography this weekend. :freak:

DrDragon Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

We stayed at a hotel right there by the fountain back when I was still earning a living.
    It was nice in the day but at night and on Sunday they rolled up the sidewalks.

Potato Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Downtown Indy at the monument is awesome at night. What day were you there? I had a wedding to go to Saturday night so I couldn\'t make it to the event.

hotrodllsc Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Friday and Saturday. We didn\'t go out on Saturday though. The days events pretty much had us beat.

Potato Guest

World Ford Challenge 10

Remove this ad
    I should have gone down there Friday night. I was supposed to play in a poker game but it wound up not happening. I also turned down free tickets to a comedy show on the north side for that poker game too :rant: